We are currently recruiting an Installations Manager for our window, door and conservatory business based in Bromborough, Wirral.
You will manage the Installations Teams across the region to ensure the work is carried out efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Scheduling and management of installations
- Ensure installations are carried out in an efficient & timely manner
- Stock ordering / management
- Adhere to best industry practices for both installation regulations and ensuring customer and employee safety at all times
- Customer liaising – good internal and external communication and regularly reporting on progress & KPIs
- Make efficiency improvements wherever possible
- Inspection of completed and work being undertaken to ensure it is of a high standard and adheres to all applicable regulations
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and regulations and advising management of these
The successful candidate will need to be computer literate as many aspects of the business are increasingly IT focused as we make efficiency improvements so IT skills are essential.
The Installation Manager is a crucial role within the business and is a central role within the organisation. You will need to be an excellent communicator when dealing with both customers and members of the team. Experience within a similar role is essential.
Wholesale Windows is part of HWL Bespoke Glazing Ltd, an innovative and growing company so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate. If you would like to join the team, please apply with a covering letter detailing your experience along with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wholesale Windows Ltd have been established for 20 years and have built a strong reputation in the North West and beyond for high quality windows, doors and conservatories at a great price. This philosophy has led to huge growth in recent years and we are looking for Sales Agents to service our growing customer base across the region.
Never Worked in Home Improvements?
Full product training and ongoing support is available. We’re not a hard sell company, the products sell themselves. Because of the huge range of products that we produce, we are able to service an extremely broad customer base, both public and trade, so finding something to fit a customer’s needs and budget is very straight forward. Agents are provided with warm sales leads, these are verified incoming customer enquiries. A presentation kit is provided featuring samples of our products to help customers get a sense of the products and help make their decision.
Who Are We?
Wholesale Windows Ltd is part of HWL Group based in West Yorkshire. We have invested heavily in recent years in product development at our factory in Leeds and can offer a huge range of styles and finishes in traditional uPVC, premium wood grain effect (Residence ²,7 & 9) and aluminium products including bifold and French Doors.
- We’re looking for a background in sales, home improvements would be desirable but not essential.
- Travel is required in the role, so a driving licence and vehicle access is essential.
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- Thought most sales leads will be undertaken during the day, a willingness to work evenings and / or weekend in order to accommodate sales visits will be required.
Sales Agents are self-employed but the role comes with a management support structure to ensure Agents are supported with ongoing training and sales collateral to achieve their goals. There is flexibility to the role so whether you’re available at the weekends or during the week, we have opportunities for earning. For more information, email email@example.com or call 0800 1582 065.