Field Sales Agents
Wholesale Windows have been around for 20 years and continue to go from strength to strength. We have built a great reputation across the region for high quality windows, doors and conservatories at a great price.
We are currently seeking Field Sales Agents to attend customer home appointments. Our product range includes traditional uPVC & aluminium windows, doors and conservatories meaning that finding something to fit a customer’s needs and budget is very straight forward. Field Sales Agents are provided with warm sales leads that are all booked & verified in advance. A presentation kit is provided featuring product samples to help customers get a sense of the products and help make their decision. Full product training and ongoing support is available.
- A background in sales - home improvements would be desirable.
- A driving licence and vehicle access is essential.
- A smart and presentable appearance.
- Most sales appointments will be undertaken during the day but a willingness to work evenings and / or weekend in order to accommodate sales visits will be required.
Field Sales Agents are supported with ongoing training and sales material / samples to achieve their goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive basic salary with OTE of £50,000.00 to £70,000.00 year
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 1582 065.
We are currently recruiting an Installations Manager for our window, door and conservatory business based in Bromborough, Wirral.
You will manage the Installations Teams across the region to ensure the work is carried out efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Scheduling and management of installations
- Ensure installations are carried out in an efficient & timely manner
- Stock ordering / management
- Adhere to best industry practices for both installation regulations and ensuring customer and employee safety at all times
- Customer liaising – good internal and external communication and regularly reporting on progress & KPIs
- Make efficiency improvements wherever possible
- Inspection of completed and work being undertaken to ensure it is of a high standard and adheres to all applicable regulations
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and regulations and advising management of these
The successful candidate will need to be computer literate as many aspects of the business are increasingly IT focused as we make efficiency improvements so IT skills are essential.
The Installation Manager is a crucial role within the business and is a central role within the organisation. You will need to be an excellent communicator when dealing with both customers and members of the team. Experience within a similar role is essential.
Wholesale Windows is part of HWL Bespoke Glazing Ltd, an innovative and growing company so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate. If you would like to join the team, please apply with a covering letter detailing your experience along with salary expectations to email@example.com.