The Authentic Look
Residence 9 has been designed to authentically replicate 19th Century timber designs, featuring a defining elegant flush exterior and stylishly decorative interior.
Ideal for Conservation Areas
Ideally suited as a replacement of windows and doors in period properties, including those in many conservation areas.
R9 windows and doors combine classic period design with cutting-edge energy-efficient technologies and weather sealing.
Traditional Aesthetics and Innovative Design
Residence 9 can tick all the boxes for your property. It is designed to replicate the flush timber designs found in heritage properties in our towns, villages and cities.
Therefore enabling you to replace your windows and doors with an authentic design and in heritage colours, without losing the character appearance and feel of the period.
Residence 9 is designed and made in the UK. It was created with the enduring designs of British architecture in mind and has many bespoke options that can satisfy a range of homes.
Whatever period your property is, we know your Residence 9 windows and doors will look great as we copied historical design and considered conservation guidelines.
You’ll immediately notice the benefits of the thermally efficient 9 chamber design and modern glazing, whilst retaining the character of your home. Thanks to it being traditionally transformed by this collection
- 100mm frame depth
- 9 thermally efficient chambers
- Always decorative internally
- Flush externally
- 28mm double-glazed and 44mm triple glazing options
- WER A++
- U-Values as low as 0.8W/m2K
- Ultra-thick CEN A wall thickness provides additional screw retention
- PAS24 and Part Q building regulations approved
- BS EN 6375 – 1 weather tested: Exposure Category of 1600; Class 3 Air Permeability Rating (600pa); a Class 9A (600pa) Water Tightness Rating; Class C4 (1600pa), wind resistance
- Choice of 13 standard colours